You can't predict when disaster will strike, but you can know where to turn if it does. On Time Restoration, LLC is a local water and fire damage restoration company that will help you get back on your feet.
We serve both residential and commercial clients in Indianapolis, IN who need their building and belongings restored after a disaster. Call 317-318-1328 now for a free estimate on our fire or water damage restoration services.
Dealing with a fire or flood can be overwhelming, but you won't feel as stressed with our water and fire damage restoration company at your side. We'll make sure you get the restoration services that you need, including...
- Personal property restoration services
- Flooded basement cleanup services
- Home board-up services
- Basement board-up services
Discuss your business or home restoration needs with us today.
What makes our locally-owned and -operated restoration company stand out from the competition? You'll want to rely on us for fire or water damage restoration services because we...
- Bring more than 15 years of experience to each job
- Work on your behalf rather than for your insurance provider's
- Handle every step in the insurance claim process for you
- Are IICRC-certified to get your restoration done right
- Guarantee that we'll arrive on-site within an hour of your call
- Offer 24/7 emergency restoration services
- Create estimates through Xactimate for more accurate results
We'll get your restoration done quickly and correctly so you can put your property disaster behind you.
On Time Restoration provided us with great services during the recent cleanup from a flood. Your staff was professional, hard working, and dedicated to the task as hand. Thank you!
My wife and I have been very impressed with your team‛s work ethic, sincere effort on behalf of our family and especially the speed in completing this extraordinary job. We would like to thank you!
Your staff responded promptly to our questions and concerns. All of the workers were knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful with their suggestions. Our thanks for a job well done!