Once a home or business has experienced water damage due to a faulty plumbing or flood, the window of time before mold begins to appear is very short. Mold thrives in damp, dark spaces and will spread fast. You can't always smell or visibly see mold when it is present, that is why it is so crucial to call experts right away. On Time Restoration, LLC experts have years of training in the field of mold removal.
If your house or company has been affected by an unexpected water disaster, there is no time to waste. Call On Time Restoration right away, and we will arrive at your home or company to examine and evaluate your property for any evidence of mold growth. We will quickly identify the source of leakage in order to prevent further water damage.
You can't take any chances when it comes to you or your family's health, which is why it is important to avoid any water damaged areas and seek help from an experienced mold remediation company such as ours. Due to their incredibly small size, mold spores can be easily inhaled or ingested. Mold has been associated with certain health effects such as but not limited to: runny nose, sneezing, coughing, dizziness, drowsiness, headaches, fatigue, short-term memory loss, diarrhea, asthma. Calling a professional right away is critical to prevent more mold growth and health issues. Call the professionals at On Time Restoration today! We can remove any mold growth your property is suffering from.
If you suspect mold growth anywhere in your home or business, call us at (317) 318-1328 . Leave mold removal to the professionals at On Time Restoration.